Other data added:
The second edition of ISO 3166-2 came out. It listed updated or new ISO codes for Bosnia
and Herzegovina, Denmark, Dominican Republic,
Egypt, Guinea, Haiti,
Kenya, Kuwait, Liberia,
Saint Lucia, Tuvalu, and Yemen.
- Guam: Added to change history.
- Hungary: Very minor spelling change.
- Indonesia: Postal code ranges revamped.
- Ireland: Minor spelling change.
- Serbia: Some spelling changes.
- Tunisia: More accurate dates in change history.
- Bangladesh: Reanalysis of ISO codes for regions.
- Tunisia: Populations of Jendouba Nord and Jendouba Sud switched.
- United States: New borough created in Alaska.
- Argentina: San Luis province went off DST.