Updated the Factoids page to reflect recent changes. There is a new ranking for statoids
with low population density, and new rankings for the most common statoid name and capital name. For the most populous subdivisions,
updated the Chinese provinces using 1999-12-31 estimates. I prefer not to use intercensal estimates, but this time it was necessary
in order to take account of the separation of Chongqing from Sichuan.
Checked the international dialing prefixes. Christmas Island is supposed to be changing from +672 to +61. Tajikistan
has changed from +7 to +992. Timor-Leste should be +670, not +62. American Samoa is changing from +684 to +1-684, which
is the prefix I had been reporting already.
I changed the graphic design of the entire site (green to white backgrounds, etc.).
I color-coded all tables on the primary and secondary subdivisions pages. Tables with a yellow color scheme contain the
most current list of subdivisions available; other tables have a purple color scheme.
I've started showing the total number of divisions at the end of each table where applicable.
The usage for the Statoids Website was growing so much, it exceeded the bandwidth limit set by my old ISP. Therefore,
I duplicated the whole site at a different domain (www.statoids.com), and set up redirects on all the old pages so that users
would be sent to the new site.